The CX Game is a perfect tool to use
- in a (culture) change process with strong customer focus;
- when a new customer (contact) strategy is rolled out to bring the strategy to life immediately;
- to support the implementation of a Voice-of-the-Customer or CRM program;
- in Agile and Lean environments to give the customer a voice;
- when onboarding new employees, so that you can immediately immerse them in customer focus.
We train a number of employees to become a facilitator, so that you can play the CX Game in your own company. You will manage the change yourself and will be independent. We will prepare a suitable program based on a specified goal, desired result and company size with tailored questions and assignments.
Bring Your Customer Focus Alive in Your Organisation
The Customer Experience Game is a board game which helps employees raise their customer experience awareness. Teams answer questions and complete assignments within a limited amount of time. An experienced facilitator provides guidance during the game by explaining the rules and asking questions. The Facilitator fulfills the role of timekeeper, jury and inspirer.
The questions and assignments include the following three important customer experience topics: